Sheffield Utd (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Sheff Utd (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good shout,Saturday may be an ideal time to bench him.

Maybe Olympiacos game midweek is better for resting him and KdB and anyone else needing a rest ... so they’re all fresh for the scouse on the weekend.

We have a good position in the CL group and I’d rather we rest players mid-week there now instead of trying to win the group in first four games and resting players in gameweek 5 and 6 of the CL.

The scouse game is real six pointer ... win that and close the gap on them ... lose it and that gap really starts to widen ... rest of whoever is top or top six right now won’t matter come end of season, but the red scouse would be there or there abouts.

Maybe Olympiacos game midweek is better for resting him and KdB and anyone else needing a rest ... so they’re all fresh for the scouse on the weekend.

We have a good position in the CL group and I’d rather we rest players mid-week there now instead of trying to win the group in first four games and resting players in gameweek 5 and 6 of the CL.

The scouse game is real six pointer ... win that and close the gap on them ... lose it and that gap really starts to widen ... rest of whoever is top or top six right now won’t matter come end of season, but the red scouse would be there or there abouts.
Agreed in regards to prioritising the Liverpool game over Olympiacos. Not sure we can completely discount the likes of Spurs, United and Chelsea though when you look at the attacking talent that all three have. Think this is going to be one of the more interesting title races in quite some time.

So Cancelo can then play at right back and give Walker a rest.
I’ll probably get a bit of stick for this but I personally think that we shouldn’t rest Kyle until we’re top of the league!! Sorry Kyle. He gives everything and is as much a mainstay as KDB.
Rest him in CL maybe? IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.