Sheffield Wednesday (A) - FA Cup R5 Post-Match Thread

I’m just glad Wednesday never upped the anti. We should have won comfortably, Wasteful again. A tough game safely navigated is the best I can say.

Best part of the evening was the meal my daughter cooked for me,awful match,City should by now know how to over come a 10 man defence.PS whoever was the BBC director,producer of tonight’s game I hope you receive your P45 first thing tomorrow morning,don,t take your coat off,you are gone,or did they let a Sheffield junior school do the camera work,pathetic

Pep says a lot of mental energy has gone into this last week,cut them some slack

Yes, do, fellow Blues. It was not, perhaps, the performance over 90 minutes we’d have liked or the score that reflected our total superiority, but I can’t believe some of the downbeat comments on here. In the last two weeks we’ve beaten close rivals Leicester away, gone and won at the Bernabeu, retained the Carabao Cup and got ourselves into the quarter finals of the FA Cup. Just think on that.

I thought Wednesday defended brilliantly as it was one way traffic. Well done City. Sergio new contract please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.