Sheffield Wednesday thread 20/21

Don't give up hope yet, there is half a season left.

The weird thing is that there is a lot of anger around the fan base aimed at the owner, but seems to be an acceptance that we all knew relegation was coming.

Wether COVID has also played a big part in this but lots of fans feel disconnected with the club.

The weird thing is that there is a lot of anger around the fan base aimed at the owner, but seems to be an acceptance that we all knew relegation was coming.

Wether COVID has also played a big part in this but lots of fans feel disconnected with the club.
Yes I have heard bits about the owner, especially with Club Shop and the sacking being very strange. It is a shitter when you see your club falling apart, (we know how that feels) and you can do little about it.

Normally I'd agree with you but our stats are awful.

In the 10 games we have conceded 1st we have lost 10, conceded 17 and scored 1

All teams on a bad run seem to end it when they play us.

I can live with being shit, live with shit results but the lack of a plan off the field is what is killing us.

Tracksuit Tony was sacked on 29th Dec and we still haven't appomited anyone.

Chansiri thought that as results picked up we could geg away with it.

Said it for a long time I fear we may be the next Bolton.

Someone once said football is funny old game!

Well that's that then.

Crunch game at home to Birmingham, reduced to 10 men early in the 2nd half. You know how it goes from there.

League 1 football for us next season, and I think that's where the fun starts.

The Blades did 6 seasons there until Wilder pulled them out of the shit, under Chansiri I can see us doing something similar.
The blades!? Call yourself an owl???

Loads of points still to play for yet, hopefully survive and get a new owner in who will be able to freshen the squad up.

How many times have red cards do you over thi season though ......... is it player stupidity or refs ?????

Had a soft spot for Wednesday from when Ron Springett was their GK and I was a primary school kid playing in goal.

Was working in Sheffield a few years ago and blagged a ticket to a Bramall Lane game. Made me feel dirty, though, watching a team called United playing in red. Not to worry; they got hammered 4-0.

As an amusing aside, the fanatical ST holder who lent me his ticket had two daughters, each with the middle name Blade. WTF?

How many times have red cards do you over thi season though ......... is it player stupidity or refs ?????
We've had 6 this season, 2 of the straight reds can't be argued with, 1 was a last man which also result in a pen so double jeopardy and one was retaliation which I think was harsh as the perpretator stayed on the pitch.

Shaw has been sent off twice this year and in both games it was 2 yellows. The booking that got him sent off in both games he won the ball but took the man out as well.

10 years ago would be a good tackle but nowadays it's always gonna be classed as reckless.

He's only 19 so will learn, unfortunately from the summer that will be at Celtic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.