Sheffield Wednesday thread 20/21

I don’t think the problem is the manager I think it’s the loon at the top :( Moore is more than capable of doing a good job there but will he be allowed to do it ????? I hate to say it because I like Wednesday but maybe if they did drop then Chansiri May have to sell up

Everybody can see it!

Chansiri from day one said he didn't know how to run a football club, the problem is he uses Amadeu Paixao as his trusted advisor. Add to the fact he comes across as very stubborn.

People have come and gone from the club as it's obvious they become surplus to requirements or can't work under the current regime.

Glen Roeder (RIP) was one such person early in the chairman's reign.

After Saturday's shambles (0-2 at HT to totally collapse 2nd half and lose 3-2) was the final in nail in the coffin for most Wednesdayites, sleepwalking to League 1.

I didn't expect anything to happen and we'd just carry on, bringing Moore in is a good appointment but Pulis was sacked 9 weeks/13 games ago. With 14 games to save our championship status it just smacks of desperation.

With around 14 players out of contract in the summer I just hope if we do go down Moore get's the chance to rebuild and build a team to take us back up.

The problem is Chansiri doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes, the lad was distraught on Saturday evening.

I had to say to him, you've got to not let them ruin your weekend. Easy for someone to say after following this club for 3 decades, but a lad of 17 who this means everything to is not as easy to convince.

It's the hope that kills you :)

Everybody can see it!

Chansiri from day one said he didn't know how to run a football club, the problem is he uses Amadeu Paixao as his trusted advisor. Add to the fact he comes across as very stubborn.

People have come and gone from the club as it's obvious they become surplus to requirements or can't work under the current regime.

Glen Roeder (RIP) was one such person early in the chairman's reign.

After Saturday's shambles (0-2 at HT to totally collapse 2nd half and lose 3-2) was the final in nail in the coffin for most Wednesdayites, sleepwalking to League 1.

I didn't expect anything to happen and we'd just carry on, bringing Moore in is a good appointment but Pulis was sacked 9 weeks/13 games ago. With 14 games to save our championship status it just smacks of desperation.

With around 14 players out of contract in the summer I just hope if we do go down Moore get's the chance to rebuild and build a team to take us back up.

The problem is Chansiri doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes, the lad was distraught on Saturday evening.

I had to say to him, you've got to not let them ruin your weekend. Easy for someone to say after following this club for 3 decades, but a lad of 17 who this means everything to is not as easy to convince.

It's the hope that kills you :)
My lads the same just peed completely off with it :( Bradford v Wednesday derby could be a serious reality next season but I hope it doesn’t happen ......... everyone of us at Bradford adore Moore an absolute legend of a player for us and a genuine nice guy .........he needs a long term stay to sort it out and a few months ain’t gonna work

My lads the same just peed completely off with it :( Bradford v Wednesday derby could be a serious reality next season but I hope it doesn’t happen ......... everyone of us at Bradford adore Moore an absolute legend of a player for us and a genuine nice guy .........he needs a long term stay to sort it out and a few months ain’t gonna work
Totally agree m8, he needs time to sort things out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.