Sheffield Wednesday v Hull City

1024px-SWFC_Stadium_from_Shirecliffe.jpg
that pic sends shivers down me esp with the sports hall in the foreground,,they should have knocked it down after the disaster

Really hope Wednesday do it today it would good to see another big club back in prem . Very much like City Wednesday are first class at shooting themselves in the foot. The Wednesday fans I know assure me they have blown more 3 goal leads than any other team.
Just for today
WAWAW

Not really bothered here. I've always wanted to take my boys to Hillsborough because I love the ground so much and think they are a club that should be in the top league. On the other hand, Hull is the only away game that I can get a taxi home from.

Not really bothered here. I've always wanted to take my boys to Hillsborough because I love the ground so much and think they are a club that should be in the top league. On the other hand, Hull is the only away game that I can get a taxi home from.

ive always classed Wed very much like Villa, old traditional ground and if they make it today they wont have any trouble selling the home games and will get 40k no problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.