Sheffield Wednesday v Hull City

It's a bit shit when people sneer at attendances/the number of empty seats. I'd personally rather Wednesday won, but the notion that Hull are somehow less deserving because of their crowd is nonsense.

Listening to it in the car on the way home from Mrs Vienna's daughter's, and the game was less than one minute old, when the commentator mentioned the rags.

What a fucking surprise!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

There is nobody in the third tier at the Hull end, shocking.
Swathes and swathes of empty seats which could have gone to Wednesday fans and would have been snapped up by them. It looks really bad and detracts from the occasion a bit.

It's a bit shit when people sneer at attendances/the number of empty seats. I'd personally rather Wednesday won, but the notion that Hull are somehow less deserving because of their crowd is nonsense.
Don't think anyone is sneering, Ric.... well except about the egg chasing and that's more a sneer towards that particular sport of rugby rather than Hill City

On paper Hull has the better squad. They are favorites as well and so far probably the better side.
So ... comon Wednesday. Underdog, soft spot for them, great away game to look forward to, never been at Hillsborough in my 40 years of supporting City, and don't want this ugly rag manager to win anything. And let's not mention the turn up by Hull fans. How fckin poor is that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.