Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

Another false dawn for the deluded Geordies.
There doesn't seem to be much progress with the people who are interested in Leeds either.

Reckon it was this fella having a laugh....

fbl-eng-facup-man_city-sheffield_wed_jr094.jpg

Last edited:
Just back from my holiday in Albufeira. Gob shite Geordie happily informed me that the dippers played the better football last season. I also happily pointed out the facts that we won more, scored more and so on, but, in his much valued opinion ( he also said he couldn’t get a ticket these days! Eh? Must be a united thing) the dippers were the better footballing side. Couldn’t be arsed with him after that. On another point I also met a few Blades fans and to a man, woman and child, they’re bricking it about playing City, but, it’s the game they’re most looking forward too.

Just back from my holiday in Albufeira. Gob shite Geordie happily informed me that the dippers played the better football last season. I also happily pointed out the facts that we won more, scored more and so on, but, in his much valued opinion ( he also said he couldn’t get a ticket these days! Eh? Must be a united thing) the dippers were the better footballing side. Couldn’t be arsed with him after that. On another point I also met a few Blades fans and to a man, woman and child, they’re bricking it about playing City, but, it’s the game they’re most looking forward too.
If you don’t mind me asking what was the drink and food prices roughly,heading over in late sept for a week or were you all inclusive..surprised the Geordie was bigging the scousers up thought they hated them maybe the media are right after all the majority of fans did want the scousers to win the league ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.