Sheikh Mansour banner

Don’t actually know if it’s been done in time yet, but this is being updated to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of the takeover. Hopefully you’ll get to see tomorrow.

Don’t actually know if it’s been done in time yet, but this is being updated to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of the takeover. Hopefully you’ll get to see tomorrow.

hopefully we will see it later today.

How come we BMers were not involved this time? It was great chipping in to fund the original, gave me at least a sense of pride that I'd contributed.

Well done

How come we BMers were not involved this time? It was great chipping in to fund the original, gave me at least a sense of pride that I'd contributed.

Sorry mate, it was done at relatively short notice whilst I was on holiday. This is just a temporary update for this season to celebrate the 10 year anniversary, and was funded by the OSC, so the original banner will be back in place next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.