Sheikh Mansour celebrating

S04 said:
Alright lads, I know that I´m repeating myself but given that Sheikh Mansour actually use to drive a Bugatti while in Europe... Give us a ditty for the Bugatti

We'll sort it when we sign 40 year old Marco Materazzi

S04 said:
Alright lads, I know that I´m repeating myself but given that Sheikh Mansour actually use to drive a Bugatti while in Europe... Give us a ditty for the Bugatti
Gary Lineker shit his pants and wiped it on the grassy.
Sheikh Mansour was so disgusted he ran him over in his Bugatti : )

Still remember Marco's crystal ball thread. How the story has unfolded has been amazing.

Thanks Sheikh Mansour.

Puppet Master Silva said:
S04 said:

We'll sort it when we sign 40 year old Marco Materazzi

Marco Veratti would be much better, for the song and for the team

our tommy said:
jrb said:
The question is........

Is he bored yet?

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnbfm-LCMAE4hVU.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Wander what their combined wealth is?

We will never know, as there are no taxes to pay they don´t have to tell anyone.. But the guy to the left of Sheikh Mansour is generally considered the most powerful guy in UAE (and the richest!). It´s the crown prince of Abu Dhabi himself who also happens to be Khaldoons boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.