Sheikh Mansour get on this!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Ahh I see, sorry. The way this sort of investment works is that it is seen as long term (5 years plus) ie ADUG would take around 5 years before they erned their money back and after that it would be seen as profit.

PL TV money is a lot each year, but the money Sky make in advertising rights and subscriptions each year is greater than the amount that it gives away. As can be seen from their latest financial report:

So as you can see, it is highly profitable and has a revenue of just short of £6 Billion per year and an operating profit of £850M (enough to buy Utd debt!).

Also, it would not be ADUG directly funding our competitors, as they would just be a major shareholder in a company and would not contravene any current laws on the subject.

that's what I wanted to know, thanks, can't see why not then if he's allowed then.

I think its a great idea.

This is very interesting and kind of speaks to the article I came acorss and posted on here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197664</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.