Sheikh Mansour looked happy yesterday.......

blue ranger

Was watching sky sports news before and Im certain our sheikh mansour looking very happy presented barcelona with the world champion trophy. Some of the comments towards our owners are unbelievable, get a grip and back our fantastic owners. We are the luckiest club in the world. Get a grip....

blue ranger said:
Was watching sky sports news before and Im certain our sheikh mansour looking very happy presented barcelona with the world champion trophy. Some of the comments towards our owners are unbelievable, get a grip and back our fantastic owners. We are the luckiest club in the world. Get a grip....
well said ctid

Exactly, im so pissed off with these miserable fuckers who keep coming on ssn and talkshite having a pop at our owners. These are astute business who only settle for the best. Unfortunately, we do have fans who would rather be in Division 2/League 1 scrappin' for a play off place. What tickles me is that the media are making out as though all City fans are Hughes inners, which is funny because most City fans I know, i.e. Family, at college, at the ground, all wanted Ol' Leslie gone.

S.E.H said:
Exactly, im so pissed off with these miserable fuckers who keep coming on ssn and talkshite having a pop at our owners. These are astute business who only settle for the best. Unfortunately, we do have fans who would rather be in Division 2/League 1 scrappin' for a play off place. What tickles me is that the media are making out as though all City fans are Hughes inners, which is funny because most City fans I know, i.e. Family, at college, at the ground, all wanted Ol' Leslie gone.
exactly.... SSN are trying to make it out like we all wanted Hughes to stay, no doubt he was a good chap, but he couldn't manage for shit imo. Everyone i know wanted him gone too.... i bet SSN are only reading out the comments where people say "we loved Hughes why did he go" blah blah

blue ranger said:

The sheikh didnt sign Hughes he was already here...the sheikh gave Hughes enough time and money to show that progress could be made...it wasnt( 2 wins in 10 games)
so they 've got someone else in..

Its as simple as that folks.....all this bollux about it wasnt done in the best of tastes...ffs.

some people on this forum have got better tactical awareness than Hughes...and what the fuck were they doing during training re the defencive flaws ?? 3 goals conceded again at home to a team thats got 4 away points all season..

Heaven help the team who get those muppets as part of the staff..

stupid media they need to do their job right

that wasnt even sheikh Mansoor

that was his older brother Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed

im really speechless

almost 18 months and cant figure out or dont know how dose our owner look like??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.