sheikh mansour sends in his man

tolmie's hairdoo

Can't find a link to this and not sure if anyone else has heard about this.

Mohammed Mubarak Al Mazrouei was appointed to the City board at weekend. He is one of Abu Dhabi's most senior administrators and one of Mansour's closest aides.

He is playing a key role in building up the country's worldwide rep.

Not sure what his role will be for us, but our owner obviously feels there is something which needs seeing to.

A good move, or potentially something more to it?

Great to have all this expertise at our disposal.

I read somewhere that Khaldoun is stepping down at end of this season to concentrate on work in Abu Dhabi. This will more than likely be his replacement

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Mohammed Mubarak Al Mazrouei was appointed to the City board at weekend. He is one of Abu Dhabi's most senior administrators and one of Mansour's closest aides.

Not sure what his role will be for us, but our owner obviously feels there is something which needs seeing to.

Do you consider this appointment to be significant TH? If so why?

Read this at weekend suppose to be keeping an eye on Cooke!

Said he wont be spending much time in Manchester!!

OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Do you consider this appointment to be significant TH? If so why?

I really do, this guy is even way above Khaldoon's pay grade so I have been told. A key adminstrator, he obviously has a major core value to even bother coming in as a director.

It could well have something to do with the proposed developments around the stadium, but he is another set of eyes and ears for the Shiek, that's for sure.

Maybe there are some things that need tightening up. I do know Mancini was again told late last month what is expected from upstairs with regards this season.

There has been plenty of speculation about Cook in particular, but you hear conflicting stuff. He earned brownie points for taking heat on Hughes, and Khaldoon is a busy guy as well all know.

Kenyon has been linked as well all know, I only know that he would be much nearer to this being realised, if Mourinho did come in.

Khaldoon is now one of us in terms of a true fan, so think he would be reluctant not to see this all through for many a year.

What is strange, is this new guy will only come over couple times a month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.