sheikh mansour sends in his man

paul_blue said:
Tolmie - sent you a pm last week - just wondering whether you have read it?

Sorry mate, don't recall it. Post it in this thread, unless it somehow delicate.

I really do get some bizarre PMs which simply read - 'Tell me what you know' - 'I will not tell anybody else', from posters I'm not so aware of.

I do purge my inbox on a regular basis, so apologies if some receive no reply.

It is by no way meant to be rude.

Very interesting.

I get the distinct feeling there will be significant change at the top this close season.

I reckon both Khaldoun and Cook will go.

Didsbury Dave said:
Very interesting.

I get the distinct feeling there will be significant change at the top this close season.

I reckon both Khaldoun and Cook will go.

why would Khaldoon go though? too many other interests to keep his eye on?

Project said:
I hope that rumour about Khaldoon leaving isn't true.

He would be a loss, but the party line could be that City require even more direct attention, something Khaldoon does his best to give, even though he chairs more boards than one man could probably need.

He took the Hughes fall-out very hard indeed. He is an honourable man, someone who had tried to give Hughes everything he needed, so to have his integrity questioned was a bitter pill.

Cook did a great job of playing the usual baffoon, but he got major kudos for it, he was happy to be portrayed as the press usual scapegoat.

I have given him a tough time on here, but he is actually a shrewd cookie and needs to be retained, think he could dovetail quite nicely with someone like Kenyon, who is a little more street wise in football, certainly in Europe,

Brian Marwood won't be sitting too comfortably IMO. He is a glorified football administrator/technical director, someone responsible for the like4s of both Toure and Ade.

Jose don't do technical directors.

Mourinho will not work under

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Project said:
I hope that rumour about Khaldoon leaving isn't true.

Cook did a great job of playing the usual baffoon, but he got major kudos for it, he was happy to be portrayed as the press usual scapegoat.

Yes, it really is amazing how well he plays that role, isn't it?

He's a real natural.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Please not Kenyon, was he running Umbro when they fucked us around in the late 90s, or had he left them by then?

I'd have him like a shot.

And he's a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.