Sheikh Mansour Stand

No, not for me,as great the last decade has been it's 10 years of 125 (plus more when you add gorton & ardwick).

Plenty of people within the club in that time could also deserve a stand, if I had a choice it should be players.

This guy needs recognition for what he has done for us.
We were dreaming of how we could get to the level to take them on, and it was a pipe dream.
Sheikh Mansour has not only taken them on, he has pummelled them into the ground.
I think naming a stand is the minimum recognition.

He does deserve recognition, but a stand? not for me

The best thing fans can do for any owner is to attend games, sing and shout how much we love the club and have a dirty great banner in each corner of the ground with a simple "thank you" message

Thinking about it, shirley it would be khaldoon who would deserve the stand to be named after if anything, he runs the club, this is just one of many of the shiekhs investments.
Much like Joe Lewis and spurs, he may own it, but it's Levy who actually is the name looking after it.

I like how the 6th form college is named after the Connell family.

If it is not a stand then something significant to the community, like a Sheikh Mansour Football Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.