Sheikh Mansour to offer one billion euros for Real Madrid

coleridge said:
I've been searching for my pantomime favourite and this is clearly it.

As others have said, RM are Franco's and the Spanish Royal family's team. The former was the fascist dictator whose claim to fame is being the first leader to bomb his own civilian populaiton from the air. Lovely club, RM.

For the Spanish establishment to now allow a 're-invasion' by the Moors [not ethnically, I know] seems to be the most unlikely event to ever happen in the world football, far more unexpected that our own 01/09/08 experience. Why I've even wasted time on this thread is beyond me, fool that I am.
Indeed.
I must confess I fell for it till my former Spanish workmates told me the significance of today and tomorrow in the Spanish press. And yes they start the day before the actual date.

The papers were hoping for Mancini to fall on his arse. When that didn't happen, the next best thing they could do to disrupt us was write shit like this.

Didn't this shite appear about the rags just 2 weeks ago. Does anyone else get the feeling that the news want to push a new agenda to fill the chip paper...no??

a better option.

1. buy a small island in south oceania

2. dig out trafford

3. place said dugged out land on island

4. watch as they interbreed. it will be like SimLife.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wasnt it this time last year he was buying AC Milan and then later on he had put a bid in for the planet Mars and Jupiter just because he could according to NOTW

Dont forget his Virgin Galactic investment. Mars is a distinct possibility. However I beleive Jupiter to be a little far fetched.

Doesn't our owner own two clubs already. Us and that abu dhabi team al- jeeza or something. We played in their stadium against the UAE national side.

The story is probably rubbish anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.