Sheikh Mansour

kramer said:
Ramadan 2009 ends on 19th September, Khaldoon comments about the Sheikh not coming to game during Ramadan

Ends here on 20th, Eid will be following, derby day. There are another couple of sensitive Islamic months after that and so boxing day sounds like the nearest occasion, although I'll say again that I would be amazed if he ever does attend, but you never know...

nashark said:
This saturdays game. Have faith
Have you not seen the interview on the website? How many times do people need to be told? He wont be attending this weekend's game.

Forgive my duff old hearing but as far as I recall - Khaldoon said the Sheik wouldn't come to the opening home game, because it was the opening day of Ramadan...I don't recall him saying he is under house arrest for the whole of Ramadan......

manchestermooner said:
Has to be at the United game, it'll be the closest thing that will match the Hamburg game for sure and with his presence I'm sure even the family stand will be rocking.
fcuking hope not imagine the rags getting hold of that

" only came to see united"

any other game than that
and he will be at wembly to watch us

hull city away . in the away end with a shirt on !!!!!!

funny , dedicated or dissapointed what would you be ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.