Sheikh Mansour

scall said:
pissedagain said:
i dont give a fuck whether hes there or not, just another rich man with too much money flexing his ego, dont get me wrong i m glad city have struck gold but come on do you not think that there are no poor people in his homeland he could have helped out...oh hang on if he had done that no one would have known about it

You ask around on the streets of Abu Dhabi and ask what they think of Sheikh Mansour. At the match the other week, the big screen showed a shot of him during the game, the whole place erupted with the local crowd cheering.

Someone can clarify the amounts and stuff, but if you're an Emirati (born in the UAE....good song for Springstein there) then you get something like $10,000 on your birth, then another amount when you get married and free healthcare and education up to degree level.

A local told us that when you get married you are given 300,000D (approx £50,000), free land on which to build a house and up to 6,000,000D (approx £1m) as an interest free loan. This is for the 800,000 Abu Dhabi passport holders only. We were told this by a non national but he appreciated the Royal family for giving him the opportunity to earn a good living in their country. He had previously lived in Canada and rated AD far better.

The problems in Dubai represent an opportunity as much as a problem for our owners in that they will be able to obtain Dubai assets at knock down prices, and exert a greater political influence over the UAE.

I don't like them. I feel more in common with the dispossessed Arabs, and the Palestinians than another Royal Family. It has always strick me as bizarre that people who worked themselves up into a frenzy over Shinawatra are seemingly so comfortable with our owners.

I was elated when City were taken over by Sheik Mansour, because they had untold wealth which would make City great. And that's what matters.

can we get something stright

the chairman was at the hull game not the owner!!!

here is the chariman

kaldoon al mubarek

23iz89j.jpg

here is the owner

shiek mansour

11uceg8.jpg

tbh i think it's quite rude and lazy not to know which one is which.

Marvin said:
The problems in Dubai represent an opportunity as much as a problem for our owners in that they will be able to obtain Dubai assets at knock down prices, and exert a greater political influence over the UAE.

I don't like them. I feel more in common with the dispossessed Arabs, and the Palestinians than another Royal Family. It has always strick me as bizarre that people who worked themselves up into a frenzy over Shinawatra are seemingly so comfortable with our owners.

I was elated when City were taken over by Sheik Mansour, because they had untold wealth which would make City great. And that's what matters.
???????????
You don't like them? or you are elated????

geek said:
can we get something stright

the chairman was at the hull game not the owner!!!

here is the chariman

kaldoon al mubarek

23iz89j.jpg

here is the owner

shiek mansour

11uceg8.jpg

tbh i think it's quite rude and lazy not to know which one is which.
True - happens everytime the Chairman turns up - expect it of the lazy gutter press but we should know better!

I hope he attends and their are Loads of "Hughes OUT" Banner's Posted around the stadium, I'll forgive Hughes if we WIN Arsenal then WIN Chelsea...(Chances of that very SLIM)

Slack said:
I hope he attends and their are Loads of "Hughes OUT" Banner's Posted around the stadium, I'll forgive Hughes if we WIN Arsenal then WIN Chelsea...(Chances of that very SLIM)
Yeah - Hughes out banners everywhere - that will show our gratitude and respect!

Slack said:

some people just don't use the brain god gave them! bet Slack you were one of those that booed at the end of the hull game!

geek said:
Slack said:

some people just don't use the brain god gave them! bet Slack you were one of those that booed at the end of the hull game!

Technically i didn't Boo!, I just shouted abuse at Mark Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.