Sheikh Mansour

Do you think he will give us a visit anytime soon?

Only the Liverpool match a couple of years ago I remember him attending.

I realise we aren't his only business interest and he has commitments at home.

Just wondered if anyone knew if it was in the pipeline for him to view all the changes up close in the near future?

When my brother was murdered in Syria ( Alan Henning the Salford taxi driver ) we were guests of the club for the cup game Newcastle (we lost) I spoke to Sheikh Mansours personal attendant, when he is in Manchester, she said he had been to at least 3 games so we don't always get told when he is here.

When my brother was murdered in Syria ( Alan Henning the Salford taxi driver ) we were guests of the club for the cup game Newcastle (we lost) I spoke to Sheikh Mansours personal attendant, when he is in Manchester, she said he had been to at least 3 games so we don't always get told when he is here.

I didn't know your brother but he had a heart of gold, even under such tragic circumstances you must be proud of him.

I didn't know your brother but he had a heart of gold, even under such tragic circumstances you must be proud of him.

Thanks Shirley we are so proud of him it was his forth time of going over there he took 3 ambulance's and a fire engine all full of aid.

Thanks Shirley we are so proud of him it was his forth time of going over there he took 3 ambulance's and a fire engine all full of aid.

Very sad, a good man. I know a little bit about Islamic history and it's nothing to do with these criminals

Sorry for your loss blue. As said though how proud you must be

Members of the family were at a couple of games last season, they take over quite a large section of the stadium with private routes in and out that are sealed so no one can even get close... on a side note his personal chef has his own box which was used 3 times last season ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.