Sherlock

Love the series, but last nights seem torn between a "How did he do it" or a "Sherlock saves GB parliament" and never really satisfied on either count.

I would of preferred a full "Sherlock returns" feature episode and left the crime fighting for future episodes or a brief explanation the straight into a meaty storyline. Still that's the back story filled in can't wait for next weeks.

willipp said:
Found it very strange they kept showing different versions of how Sherlock faked his death, just didnt see the point in it. Thought the main story was a bit weak as well but hopefully will pick up in the next episodes.

I quite liked it to be honest. Think they were taking the piss out of themselves a little bit as well as the conspiracies people were coming up with. Thought the Derren Brown theme was pretty funny myself.

jay_mcfc said:
willipp said:
Found it very strange they kept showing different versions of how Sherlock faked his death, just didnt see the point in it. Thought the main story was a bit weak as well but hopefully will pick up in the next episodes.

I quite liked it to be honest. Think they were taking the piss out of themselves a little bit as well as the conspiracies people were coming up with. Thought the Derren Brown theme was pretty funny myself.

It's fanwank essentially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.