Shiekh's profit

Akira

Just a curiousity that I haven't been able to answer for awhile. Has our owner, Shiekh Mansour, or in large, Abu Dhabi, managed to earn a profit from our club yet?

Because, you know, we spent about at least 100m every season for past three windows, and frankly speaking, 100m++ is a lot of money. Coupled with investments in other club areas...

I understand Shiekh can earn billions through Abu Dhabi but club-wise, apart from splashing the amount of wealth on our club, has Shiekh made a profit from the club yet? Or is the profit still to come?

Can the money-minded geniuses enlighten me? And I apologize beforehand if I sounded stupid, these business things are way beyond me. Thanks.

We haven't made a profit and won't do for a while.

It will be about 10yrs + probably when the academy is in full swing and transfer spending is cut down.

Big sponsor deals should we have a lot of success will help massively.

Directly from the club, no

Indirectly with the amount of advertising MCFC has generated for Abu Dhabi, (eg on the back page of every newspaper in the world after the last day of last season) we have become priceless

I see... God bless Shiekh and Abu Dhabi. So to him, we are another business investment for the long term and a celebrity medium to advertise Abu Dhabi.

Young said:
I see... God bless Shiekh and Abu Dhabi. So to him, we are another business investment for the long term and a celebrity medium to advertise Abu Dhabi.

Which is why he'll never walk away, we are too a high profile investment.
If he left us in the lurch it would damage his worldwide reputation to colossal proportions

And we don't know what we're doing/how much business we're generating for Abu Dhabi. We may very well be a cheap investment that 's reaping in huge rewards

The Pink Panther said:
Directly from the club, no

Indirectly with the amount of advertising MCFC has generated for Abu Dhabi, (eg on the back page of every newspaper in the world after the last day of last season) we have become priceless
This plus we should be profitable as a business in about 3-4 years.

i would say three major domestic trophies is a good return for his investment

He´s very big in petrochemicals (long time investments), loves financial institutions and solid undervalued industrials (short term profits and cashflow)keeps sports and media as pet strategic projects (future growth).

Just my impression of course, but I do keep an eye on financial news.

S04 said:
He´s very big in petrochemicals (long time investments), loves financial institutions and solid undervalued industrials (short term profits and cashflow)keeps sports and media as pet strategic projects (future growth).

Just my impression of course, but I do keep an eye on financial news.

Cheers Khaldoon. Are you staying on as Chairman? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.