Shinji Kagawa

Got tickets to the German cup final on Saturday - he was awesome. Very quick, strong for such a little man - low center of gravity, very hard to get the ball off. He's fantastic, but not sure he's not too similar to other players we already have...

Good news IMO. The rags were always going to get a quality attacking midfielder.

Would rather see Kagawa go to United than Hazard. I think we will get Hazard. But i think the rags might have a bargain in Kagawa.

BlueCityfan said:
Good news IMO. The rags were always going to get a quality attacking midfielder.

Would rather see Kagawa go to United than Hazard. I think we will get Hazard. But i think the rags might have a bargain in Kagawa.

Daily Mail says they want them BOTH. God knows how they'd fit them both in their attacking setup along with Shrek, Welbeck, Nani, Valencia, Young, Cleverley, and Hernandez.

It seems that they are the ONLY interested club in him !

I was hoping for someone to enter bidding war with Ushited.

Tevez City said:

yes, that's indeed quite surprising, I thought many clubs would be after him... strange Wenger decided to miss this, it's still in his price range and he likes such players.

Bastards got him pretty cheap, it's good signing IMO.

MSP said:
Tevez City said:

yes, that's indeed quite surprising, I thought many clubs would be after him... strange Wenger decided to miss this, it's still in his price range and he likes such players.

Bastards got him pretty cheap, it's good signing IMO.

Unfortunately, Wenger can't compete with Ushited for any signing because they will blow him out of the water, except if they were competing for U-18 players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.