Shirt celebration messages you would like to see

I can see it coming, players putting hashtags on these shirts, creating trends on Twitter and so on.

Like Mario scores and displays his shirt: #FreeCarMario

And he picks at random someone who uses this hashtag, and gives 'em a free Jaguar

Jelly and Ice Cream

p.s What did it say on Tevez's shirt on Sunday

I want a player to wear 2 shirts, scores takes off top shirt and throws into the crowd (or gives a kid near the front). Second shirt then on, all badged up accordingly ready to go and no booking ! Fuck the ref up too.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I want a player to wear 2 shirts, scores takes off top shirt and throws into the crowd (or gives a kid near the front). Second shirt then on, all badged up accordingly ready to go and no booking ! Fuck the ref up too.

That happened in the MLS and the player got booked! Smart idea but he lifts the top over his head, regardless of what is underneath it warrants a yellow

Eds said:
Jelly and Ice Cream

p.s What did it say on Tevez's shirt on Sunday

According to Talkshite it read Lugano 1 & 2 which is the apartment block where he lived in Fuerte Apache. For the next game he'll have either his mum's phone number or his inside leg measurement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.