Shirt Framing

Bluemanc100

I wore the 2009/2010 Umbro Banana shirt for the first time on Saturday at the final (and nearly got thrown out for the privilege as a Turkish official said it was “racist”)

My late brother bought it me and I said I’d save it for a special occasion.. Now I’d like to get it framed with the Ltd Edition packaging, label and maybe the programme from Saturday / a photo of my match ticket..

Can anybody suggest a good framing service / person for something like this?

49B24515-2C79-480E-8E0C-AC8A726AA054.jpeg

You could try autograph art in Droylesden mate
I’ve been there myself they’d probably do it.

Lovely t-shirt as well.

There's a shop that frames any player's shirt for £50 - Luke Shaw shirts are £250 due to the extra wood, glass and industrial strength wall fastenings.

**This post is sponsored by Greggs and Mars bars**

Pear Mill Stockport opposite British Gas. There is like a antique's emporium, upstairs there is a little framing business. From memory its about £80, but that could be a memory or a brain fart

I wore the 2009/2010 Umbro Banana shirt for the first time on Saturday at the final (and nearly got thrown out for the privilege as a Turkish official said it was “racist”)

My late brother bought it me and I said I’d save it for a special occasion.. Now I’d like to get it framed with the Ltd Edition packaging, label and maybe the programme from Saturday / a photo of my match ticket..

Can anybody suggest a good framing service / person for something like this?

View attachment 83415

you could buy the frames from Ikea or other similar retailers and do it yourself.

I've dine it with a few of mine.

Amazon also sell the frames

You could try autograph art in Droylesden mate
I’ve been there myself they’d probably do it.

Lovely t-shirt as well.
It took a while but massive thanks for the hint and especially to Dave at Autograph Art for sorting the shirt for me.. Made up with it …

He tried to find one of the shirts for himself but there’s little chance of finding one.. They only sold 250 about thirteen years ago

B4A6E655-FD27-4389-A3D5-99E0974D4336.jpeg

Last edited:
It took a while but massive thanks for the hint and especially to Dave at Autograph Art for sorting the shirt for me.. Made up with it …

He tried to find one of the shirts for himself but there’s little chance of finding one one.. They only sold 250 about ten years ago

View attachment 95697
He did a great job there. Will look amazing on any wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.