Shirt sizing

The past few shirts have been what i call "snug" but umbro call tailored fit... so if your carrying abit of extra timber be warned it won't do you any favours!

Ed68 said:
Guys,

Is anybody able to help me choose a shirt size for a present. It would be customised so I can't swap it afterward purchase.

I'm generally a Large and, whilst I don't own a shirt, would imagine I'm a 42 (possibly a 40 but that could be tight). I understand the lad also wears Large but tbh, I think he likes his food a little more than me so is carrying a bit more round the waist.

Are the shirts the same as for the players or special, spectator fits? Basically I'm trying to work out whether I need to get an 44 for a looser fit or whether that would be too big around the shoulders.

Any suggestions, even dismissive/comedy ones would be appreciated. I'm busy at work so can't spend too long searching for answers.

Thanks.

42 myself mate.Fits perfectly.

Ed68 said:
Thanks guys - really appreciate the number of prompt responses.

It's this seasons home shirt I'm looking at. I'm thinking possibly a 44 based on responses but still not sure ;-) Trouble is it will be a surprise present so don't want to get him measured.

I wear a 46 size home shirt, I weigh 14 and half stone (pure muscle of cource!).
Now it ain't tight and I guess it's an extra large. Size 40/42 should do the trick for a large sized chap..........

Ask his mum for something that fits ok then put it on you.
Use that as guide - bit tight on you means you know if shirt is bit tight on you then ok for him. And so on.
Not difficult but when in doubt get bigger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.