Shirt Swapping at the end of the match

BlueHubert

This season I have yet to see any of our players swap shirts with opponents on the pitch. I did see someone ask one of our players in an earlier game and he seemed to intimate, with a nod of the head, that he'd swap in the tunnel. Having just watched tunnel cam Kompany swaps with a Stoke player in the tunnel. I ask myself why not on the pitch though?

Is it because the club want full sponsorship viewing on the shirt throughout the time the guys are on the pitch or is it something that has come down from the owner in terms of it being 'appropriate' to fans in other countries where it may be deemed culturally insensitive?

Taking your shirt off on the pitch is a bookable offence, even if the game's over (technically).

A player in one of the foreign leagues the other week got a second booking for taking his shirt off as he walked off the pitch after being subbed.

Don't think it would happen over here, but you can imagine balo getting sent off for it!

Cos of too many people like you watching waiting to see them get their tops off with remote in one hand and a tissue in the other

simmers said:
Cos of too many people like you watching waiting to see them get their tops off with remote in one hand and a tissue in the other

Only reason I'm a fan tbh.

mike1923 said:
Taking your shirt off on the pitch is a bookable offence, even if the game's over (technically).

A player in one of the foreign leagues the other week got a second booking for taking his shirt off as he walked off the pitch after being subbed.

Don't think it would happen over here, but you can imagine balo getting sent off for it!

I saw it on telly. That was Samuel Inkoom in Ukrainian League.

Blueper said:
mike1923 said:

I saw it on telly. That was Samuel Inkoom in Ukrainian League.

You must be single if you are permitted to watch so much Football that you can watch Ukranian football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.