Shirt Voucher

Blue_Rossy

Has anybody had a voucher for the free shirt offer. I bought the deal for the brum game 1 adult and child + free junior city top for £30. I payed over the phone and they said we send a voucher. But yesterday the receipt for the tickets came in the post but no voucher. Does that come separately?

cheers

Blue_Rossy said:
Has anybody had a voucher for the free shirt offer. I bought the deal for the brum game 1 adult and child + free junior city top for £30. I payed over the phone and they said we send a voucher. But yesterday the receipt for the tickets came in the post but no voucher. Does that come separately?

cheers

Why don't you phone them and ask?

BatBlue said:
Blue_Rossy said:

cheers

Why don't you phone them and ask?

coz im busy at work, and its quicker to ask my fellows blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.