Shitanta Sports News

BLUEinTheUSA

Just watching live at the mo (can't get SSN over here) and amazingly, their top story at the moment is not our bid for Kaka but Spurs in for Adriano on loan!!!! What a bunch of wankers.

Ha ha i know im watchin it aswell, just read at bottom of screen some fan says jo(ke) should have been player of year (rag)

BLUEinTheUSA said:
Just watching live at the mo (can't get SSN over here) and amazingly, their top story at the moment is not our bid for Kaka but Spurs in for Adriano on loan!!!! What a bunch of wankers.

At least Alison Douglas is more pleasing on the eye than the usual. It's taken them hours to even mention the story. They've been leading with Twitcher in Milan for hours. Are you watching on a stream?

Brucie Bonus said:
BLUEinTheUSA said:

At least Alison Douglas is more pleasing on the eye than the usual. It's taken them hours to even mention the story. They've been leading with Twitcher in Milan for hours. Are you watching on a stream?

No, watchin live on Setanta Sports Channel on DirecTV. Fair point about ms. Douglas though - it makes the looped footage a bit more bearable :)

You can get SSN on FSC if you feel like stumping up 12.99 (I think it is) extra. Setanta is on myp2p, but SSN isn't streamed (rotters). Oh, Rugby Union up next. Might stay up for that.

Brucie Bonus said:
You can get SSN on FSC if you feel like stumping up 12.99 (I think it is) extra. Setanta is on myp2p, but SSN isn't streamed (rotters). Oh, Rugby Union up next. Might stay up for that.

12.99 it is then. Cheers, pal.

Shitanta are Irish hence they'll be heavily rag biased.

Just like the long line of Irish celebrity pricks who support them:

Ken Doherty, Patrick Kielty, Eamonn Holmes etc.

shaundickov said:

what have you got against us lad?

nothing unless you're one of those three i mentioned.

it's FACT that united is the historical 'catholic irish' club, hence so many strong irish links. like celtic, arsenal, liverpool.

im not saying city don't have irish fans and i've got no problem with it, im just saying Shitanta being irish are likely to be rag biased

shaundickov said:

Fair play Shaun, that is a proper tw*t list and in the right order of 3rd - 1st.
I really cannot abide Eamonn Holmes. He is just a disgusting rag tw*t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.