Shock horror, i'm lost for words!

Graceyboy said:
davymcfc said:
our owners are fantastic. took a club with crippling debts and turning us in to a european force. not to mention the price reductions and all the other things they have done for the fans

CARLSBERG DON'T OWN FOOTBALL CLUBS, BUT IF THEY DID , THEY STILL WOULD NOT BE AS GOOD AS MAN CITY OWNERS

Brilliant!!!

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'd prefer a Chairman who was pictured in a City shirt every now and again, like Mike Ashley or that Pompey Sheikh.

Or one with a nice bri-nylon suit, cuban heels and a tidy head of hair which is swept across in a birds nest stylie.
In fact Swales and FHL's sartorial sense was not poles apart.

They were kindred spirits in some ways, Barry.

They were both fucking shite.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm --<br /><br />By the way, if I started a thread expressing annoyance that the Sheikh or the Chairman don't get pictured in a City shirt, does anyone think I'd catch myself a few Clarkies?

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Or one with a nice bri-nylon suit, cuban heels and a tidy head of hair which is swept across in a birds nest stylie.
In fact Swales and FHL's sartorial sense was not poles apart.

They were both fucking shite.

-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm --

By the way, if I started a thread expressing annoyance that the Sheikh or the Chairman don't get pictured in a City shirt, does anyone think I'd catch myself a few Clarkies?

Without a doubt.....go for it

bluevengence said:
Didsbury Dave said:

They were both fucking shite.

-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm --

By the way, if I started a thread expressing annoyance that the Sheikh or the Chairman don't get pictured in a City shirt, does anyone think I'd catch myself a few Clarkies?

Without a doubt.....go for it

I'll get pilloried for it.

But it might be fun...

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Had Brazil and Irani on this morning when I took one of the dogs to the Vets, they were talking about how no Club they could think of had decent owners, with Villa fans now falling out with Randy Lerner.

how's the dog?

Graceyboy said:
davymcfc said:
our owners are fantastic. took a club with crippling debts and turning us in to a european force. not to mention the price reductions and all the other things they have done for the fans

CARLSBERG DON'T OWN FOOTBALL CLUBS, BUT IF THEY DID , THEY STILL WOULD STINK OFF PISS AND BE FULL OF GAS - SHIT IT WOULD BE FRANK GALLAGHER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.