shoes on ..or off ?

corky1970 said:
completey inane thread alert but fuck it , its christmas !!

going to the inlaws for xmas dinner, now they insist on taking your shoes off at the front door, now this annoys me ..dont know why , maybe its because i have new sambas and think im cool as fook or maybe its because i dont feel natural walking around in my socks.

is it just me ?

Wash your feet before you go and you wont feel as uncomfortable.

Before you get there, go and find a load of dog shit, stand in it and then proceed to moonwalk through the mother-in-laws hallway doing a eeeeh-eeeeh noise (ala whacko-Jacko!)...enjoy!

Just happily take off your shoes and after an hour or so, harp on about how bad your verrucas and athletes foot has been lately. Tell them that the sores have started to weep and go septic. Never mind the carpet...you might get lucky and they'll fuck you off altogether.
Double bubble.
Good luck and merry xmas.

Go there, keep your footwear on and drop xmas treats all over their rugs and say you are doing a festive tribute to an Oldham band called the mince pie-ral carpets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.