Shoot! For the love of god please shoot!!!

Bojinov The Bull

Big difference this year is that we are playing how Arsenal used to i.e. trying to pass the ball in to the net, the amount of times this year someone has run with the ball and got on the edge of the box/in the box and then tried to pass it again or take an extra touch and lost possession is unbelievable! If you shoot you get goals, deflections, penalties, corners, if you dont you get nothing!

Couldn't agree more .....

trouble is we have strikers who , all too often , shoot when they shouldn't ..... and don't shoot when they should !

I posted a stat before the weekend that we have scored the most goals outside of the box that any other team in the PL

Doesn't seem like it though!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Big difference this year is that we are playing how Arsenal used to i.e. trying to pass the ball in to the net, the amount of times this year someone has run with the ball and got on the edge of the box/in the box and then tried to pass it again or take an extra touch and lost possession is unbelievable! If you shoot you get goals, deflections, penalties, corners, if you dont you get nothing!

I posted this earlier, but it's no coincidence that Lampard scores 15 a season and our midfielders score 3.

We look like the Arsenal of old.

Try and pass the ball through a crowded and well defended 18 yard box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.