Shooting outside the House of Commons

There's a million and one things these nutters could do though Karen and giving it the profile we are doing, can only act as encouragement.

And apart from anything else, the coverage is simply very very repetitive. We don't need to see the same interviews, the same clips, the same commentary, over and over again on every channel.
I only watched it again first thing but i'm sure you are right if it's just being repeated again

You really think someone, or anyone, more respectable would sound anything like that gobby little odious prick?

i agree with you, hes a horrible racist c*nt - but what specifically in what he's says on that video is he wrong about ?

50,000 people from Britain downloaded Isis training manual which teaches how to kill innocents - why have we not heard about that from our police or goverment ? why does it take someone like him to inform us of this. because if true that is beyond worrying

Agree. On Sky News yesterday Kay Burley was practically strumming herself everytime news of a serious injury or death came in, she was properly loving it

Twice yesterday she did something very stupid, firstly started detailing the route out of danger the PM's car took then asked an MP what the daily security routine was, fortunately the MP explained it was a very stupid question to ask and he would be more foolish to answer.

There's a million and one things these nutters could do though Karen and giving it the profile we are doing, can only act as encouragement.

And apart from anything else, the coverage is simply very very repetitive. We don't need to see the same interviews, the same clips, the same commentary, over and over again on every channel.
I agree to some extent. Football hooliganism was not given news time which stopped a lot of glorification and LADS saying look I was on telly giving it large.

Terrorists love all this publicity and it's exactly what they want.

In the house of commons, they're debating about compensation for Equitable Life policy holders at the moment. Hardly earth shattering, but the point is, politics continues as normal today. As do sporting events and everything else.

I think the coverage is over the top and not helpful.
Totally agree, but they have 24 hour news to fill and this obviously gets people watching/reading.

Sad really, it's plays into the hands of the attackers if anything.

I agree to some extent. Football hooliganism was not given news time which stopped a lot of glorification and LADS saying look I was on telly giving it large.

Terrorists love all this publicity and it's exactly what they want.

She also saw a group of schoolkids being evacuated and right away told the camera man to get the camera on them, someone must of had a word in her ear and she said "Pan down, just show their legs". How about don't stick a camera on them at all? I think i can imagine what a shit scared kids looks like, i dont need to see it

i agree with you, hes a horrible racist c*nt - but what specifically in what he's says on that video is he wrong about ?

50,000 people from Britain downloaded Isis training manual which teaches how to kill innocents - why have we not heard about that from our police or goverment ? why does it take someone like him to inform us of this. because if true that is beyond worrying
Probably because it is bollocks

Twice yesterday she did something very stupid, firstly started detailing the route out of danger the PM's car took then asked an MP what the daily security routine was, fortunately the MP explained it was a very stupid question to ask and he would be more foolish to answer.
She belongs at a trashy newspaper not on one of the big news stations,she is way too harsh a character to be talking to the public

Sorry but I'm not going to get involved with 500 word posts discussing events from 500 years ago.
My point is what is happening today worldwide and in Britain, it's a 100 year war starting from today.
I'm certainly no racist, I've spent half my life (over 30 years) working and living in Muslim countries where I've met some of the most friendliest people one can ever meet.
It's extreme Islam taken to a point of no return and if it wasn't for our security forces I'm sure many people would have different views.

I'm not sure how an attack in one of the world's most iconic cities in what is arguably that city's most iconic location (pedant alert: Yes I know it was the city of Westminster rather than the city of London!) could be anything but headline news, especially in the country that the attack happened. I was in Prague at the time of the failed 21/7 bombings back in 2005 and that was headline news over there all day even though there were no casualties.

That said, I do agree wholeheartedly about the repetitiveness of the reporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.