Shootings at Iran's Military Parade

Hamann Pineapple

Iran blaming Saudi and US backing terrorsists. ISIS claiming responsibility(when don't they ?). Can't imagine this is going to end well. Let the conspiracy theories begin !

Iran blaming Saudi and US backing terrorsists. ISIS claiming responsibility(when don't they ?). Can't imagine this is going to end well. Let the conspiracy theories begin !

I want to make it absolutely clear, that I had nothing to do with it. I was in all afternoon, eating stuff that will probably mean I don’t enjoy my dinner. Luckily, I hid the evidence so probably won’t get shouted at though.

So, leave me out of it please MI6. First it was meddling in the Zimbabwe election, now this? I’ve had it up to here!

I want to make it absolutely clear, that I had nothing to do with it. I was in all afternoon, eating stuff that will probably mean I don’t enjoy my dinner. Luckily, I hid the evidence so probably won’t get shouted at though.

So, leave me out of it please MI6. First it was meddling in the Zimbabwe election, now this? I’ve had it up to here!
It's fine, it was me but Iran away really quickly.

Hmmm....

US secretary of state in an interview on CNN yesterday said "Iran are going to be held accountable." 24 Hours later this incident occurs.

Kinda justifies the Iranian conspiracy angle.

Hmmm....

US secretary of state in an interview on CNN yesterday said "Iran are going to be held accountable." 24 Hours later this incident occurs.

Iran’s regime is far preferable to Saudi Arabia’s. It’s a long way from perfect, but it’s also far from the worst in that region, and beyond.

Tehran is a city I’d love to visit at some point.

Hmmm....

That’s all the proof the conspiracy theorists need to blame the US.
Actually it’s more than they usually get before blaming the US and Israel.

Iran’s regime is far preferable to Saudi Arabia’s. It’s a long way from perfect, but it’s also far from the worst in that region, and beyond.

Was having the same discussion last night. A country on my to do list.

If you measure a regime by the number of executions it’s only got China ahead of it. Even Saudi executes less people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.