Shops/ chains you would and wouldn't miss.

johnny on the spot said:
DirtyEddie said:
whats wrong with waterstones?

Kills better, more expertly run independent bookshops dead.
well ive not really got any experience with independent bookshops. most of my books come from charity shops or amazon, but on the occassions ive been to waterstones (such as on christmas eve for a present) i found the one on deansgate very good and the staff helpful.

DirtyEddie said:
johnny on the spot said:
DirtyEddie said:
whats wrong with waterstones?

Kills better, more expertly run independent bookshops dead.
well ive not really got any experience with independent bookshops. most of my books come from charity shops or amazon, but on the occassions ive been to waterstones (such as on christmas eve for a present) i found the one on deansgate very good and the staff helpful.

You two will be kissing by the end of the movie I bet!!

Aldi ,once bought a loaf in there went home made a cheese butty (I was starving) I polished off nearly 2 complete butties before I spotted green fur on the crust, and the sell by date still had 3 days on the tag.

Made me sick, anyway putt me off buying out of them ever again.

i would not miss phones4u as they are twats who try to bully you into taking out a contract. i dont miss woolworths either as it was shit and expensive

I'd be happy to see the back of JD sports. Every shop ive been in there has felt like a Nightclub with their trashy club music played at high volume and overpriced ADIDAS rip-off brands sold to trakkie wearing 12 yr olds who are already balder than their grandads.
Staff are no help either, Went in there wanting a Firebird brand once only to be ignored for about 10 minutes and when they finally got to me, gave me a look of stupidity that would make Vicky Pollard seem intelligent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.