Should All Democratic Societies Have a Minister for Men's Behaviour...

Oz News Story...

Having bore witness to my Old Queen/ Ma having violence exacted on her as I grew up, part of me thinks yes and I only ever took my anger out on men that were tw@s to their women. However, part of me also thinks if this was introduced it would done so with a broad base.

Discuss...?

Anyone who commits violence on another needs fucking with the full weight of the law, we don't need a different metric for anyone.

I read that most murders are carried out by low status people, as if their violence is an outward display of self-hatred,
For me it just confirms my belief that those who have lost in this brutal rat race should be able to opt for voluntary assisted euthanasia so that they don't have to throw themselves in front of trains for example.
I know I need to curb the doom scrolling but it's hard to see the 21st century as anything other than a finely tuned hell. Everywhere is so broken. The price for not being alpha enough is total humiliation.

I read that most murders are carried out by low status people, as if their violence is an outward display of self-hatred,
For me it just confirms my belief that those who have lost in this brutal rat race should be able to opt for voluntary assisted euthanasia so that they don't have to throw themselves in front of trains for example.
I know I need to curb the doom scrolling but it's hard to see the 21st century as anything other than a finely tuned hell. Everywhere is so broken. The price for not being alpha enough is total humiliation.
I have Lord Lucan in my garage.
He just asked me to tell you he is most insulted.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.