Should Craft Beer be sold in Working men's clubs?

Titanics one is probably one of the best porters around, and also one of the most popular ales in the country amomgst bitter/porter. drinkers.

Flavouring porters with fruit has been around since the 18th century.

The only reason amber amd pale ales became the nation staple instead of porter/stout which was more commonly drank in the UK vefore the 19th century was due to shortages of ingredients and as such less were produced on draught and was mainly bottled from tgen on until this resurgence of ale as a popular drink
of course, yes, you're right about the heritage/history.
i've made it clear elsewhere that stout is my favourite ale, it sort of sits well in your stomach and likely has medicinal qualities, it's almost like having a meal in fact and i adore it.
i'd happily have one plum porter to start the session off but what i was trying to say was, unless you are a monk who brews their own, could you really drink 6-8 pints of it? would it not be too much fruitiness? it certainly would for me and i really don't desire purple shit the next day

I went in to the Edinburgh Castle pub after a city game and they charged me £6.50 for a cask ale! It wasn't a mistake either, the wannabe NQ hipster barman gave some tossy reply about it being a really nice ale. It's f*cking cask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.