should I buy a kia sportage

Have to be honest; the new one is nowhere near as nice a looking car as the previous model. I'm looking to change my car in a few months and I'm looking at a SUV (need something higher for my back). I did consider the Sportage, along with the Qashqai. But, as it stands, I'm seriously looking at the Hyundai Tucson.

We looked at one for the wife and decided to order a Q3 instead.
We have to wait a bit longer as Audi have a few weeks backlog before they can build it for us.
Test drive a kia (handling not very good) and then test drive the Q3 the audi wins hands down imho

due last week in June

My missus has one of these .... lovely to drive, comfy and not too big for around town ... It's a company car, but may buy it from them when due to go, it's so good. (Did that before for the Volvo S60 I drive still. Top of range, you know it's full history, serviced and generally pampered, so a bargain to buy)

If anyone is interested in a Kia. Go down to the Altrincham branch. Ask for Ben and tell him Paul sent you. He'll hook you up with a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7 year warranty, whats not to like?

Kia or Hyundai will give you excellent spec for the money and great peace of mind.

I think you get what you pay for. I had a top of the line Qashqui which was great but I came out of the company car scheme and when buying my own I went for a used VW. The likes of Nissans and Kia’s are a bit plasticy when you compare them to German equivalents, that admittedly cost more. Lesser brands are undoubtable great value for money on paper but it is hard to quantify the value in the level of refinement – My VW is just a much nicer car to be in than the Nissan. You pays your money you makes your choice!

If anyone is interested in a Kia. Go down to the Altrincham branch. Ask for Ben and tell him Paul sent you. He'll hook you up with a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Thanks for this. We've been looking at a replacement car, and visited the Altrincham branch twice. I don't think we've spoken to Ben yet though.

Under serious consideration too and, from what I've seen and read so far, they tick a lot of boxes. A 1.7 crdi in "2" spec is recommended by Parkers website (lowest emissions, decent combined mpg and affordable-ish running costs). Like the look of Dark Gun Metal Metallic too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.