Should I stay or should I go?

BlueMoon93 said:
As well as supporting City I also follow Chester. With the turmoil off the pitch they've had over the past few months I should really go and watch them v Cambridge United today but I really don't want to miss the Blackburn game. Should I stay and watch City on the computer or go and support Chester in their time of need? I don't want to miss either :(

You cant have two teams.....

Thats wrong.....

Pick one....not arsed which but please just pick one

Corky said:
Chester are beyond help.
no they are not the owner put them in administration as a tax dodge he then rebought the club off the administrator got a CVA in place where he was gonna pay off the debts at 15p in the pound the Inland Revenue saw through it and got the CVA thrown out. Personally it's a simple decision for me even as a Mancunian living in Chester go down the Deva with a radio!

It might just be me but having seen it at a few lower league grounds I just don't agree with going to watch a game wearing an other teams shirt. At Chester you see kids wearing both dippers and Manure tops just doesn't seem right to me.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Corky said:
Chester are beyond help.
no they are not the owner put them in administration as a tax dodge he then rebought the club off the administrator got a CVA in place where he was gonna pay off the debts at 15p in the pound the Inland Revenue saw through it and got the CVA thrown out. Personally it's a simple decision for me even as a Mancunian living in Chester go down the Deva with a radio!

It might just be me but having seen it at a few lower league grounds I just don't agree with going to watch a game wearing an other teams shirt. At Chester you see kids wearing both dippers and Manure tops just doesn't seem right to me.

They need throwing out......fuck all wrong with supporting Chester......their shit but fuck all wrong with supporting them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.