Should new people introduce themselves?

scousemanc said:
Quinninho said:
It could be worse, you could be like me mate and live in Dublin where it's wall to wall rags! One of the happiest days of my life today going into work!

why is that? why do they only support Liverpool or the Rags?

Mate I wish I knew! It's not as if john O'Shea is a reason to support a football team?? Have to be honest the bandwagon is alive and well. I've seen kids wearing Blackburn, Newcastle and Chelsea jerseys over here throughout the years. I'm really lucky as three of my mates are true Citizens and we travel over every second week. No one can call me a bandwagon jumper!

Quinninho said:
scousemanc said:
Quinninho said:
It could be worse, you could be like me mate and live in Dublin where it's wall to wall rags! One of the happiest days of my life today going into work!

Mate I wish I knew! It's not as if john O'Shea is a reason to support a football team?? Have to be honest the bandwagon is alive and well. I've seen kids wearing Blackburn, Newcastle and Chelsea jerseys over here throughout the years. I'm really lucky as three of my mates are true Citizens and we travel over every second week. No one can call me a bandwagon jumper!

Good for you! I can understand the liverpool/manchester thing cos theyre closest to Ireland but its never Everton/City. Maybe they are all just glory hunters, except you and your mates of course.

Quinninho said:
scousemanc said:
Quinninho said:

ryanair? ... bet thats a right laugh and exciting to organise getting the plane every other week to the game

felixbg said:
Quinninho said:
scousemanc said:
Quinninho said:

ryanair? ... bet thats a right laugh and exciting to organise getting the plane every other week to the game

Its actually the one plus to being a blue in Dublin. Flights are alwayes wide open the weekends we play. we normally head over on the 9am flight and back onthe 9pm same day service for £9! Actually on International weekends Dunne and Given would be on our flights (cant be happy with the south Americans getting the private jet.....!). i reckon the flights are so cheap as Michael O'Leary (Rynair CEO) is a blue......fact!

I don't understand the ones who introduce themselves with their very own darling thread...before vanishing into the aether.

You could go one of two ways: make a sensational attention seeking thread and get a name for yourself or just sneek in quietly unnoticed getting a few posts under your belt and see if you can get away without a rag comment. Be careful with the latter because folks on here are a lot more vigilant nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.