Should people who bang into you with their shopping carts be put to death ....?

LWashington is spot on.

I'd also add people who think it's a good idea to block isles talking deserve a good ramming unfortunately they tend to be fat single mothers or old fuckers so my trolly rather than anything else does the job.

The Get in the Sea Twitter account gives me my daily dose of rage at insignificant things

LWashington is spot on.

I'd also add people who think it's a good idea to block isles talking deserve a good ramming unfortunately they tend to be fat single mothers or old fuckers so my trolly rather than anything else does the job.

They must be fat to block an isle.

Granada Reports irked me last night saying quad bikes. It's one or the other!

People who throw litter out of car windows irk me. They should be set on fire.

Twats who like to get 'involved' when they hear or see an emergency vehicle approaching or in the vicinity,rather than just slowing down or stopping they have to mount the fuckin pavement nearly causing another accident......

I will answer my own question: - Yes.

What random shit behaviour irks you?

I think you have just handed those lawyers, solicitors, ambulance chasers, the next payday. New ad coming on a commercial channel - "Ever been rammed by a shopping trolley? Had yer Achilles tendon severed by an out-of-control shopping chariot? Skunks4U will not take a penny unless you successfully shaft the supermarket"!

i've noticed that i am really pissed off buying bottles of diet coke now just because they have changed the top from white to red.

Totally irrational but it really is bothering me.

Women drivers at lights, when the other lights go red put the car in gear you daft woman don't wait until the car in front as buggered off and stroll through which means everyone behind getting stuck there, you have passed your test you don't have to drive like a twat for the rest of your life

Cretins
In a rush are we?

1. women who wait in front of you for ages at the checkout and then find it a huge surprise when it comes to paying and spend ten minutes rummaging around in their handbag and purse for money
  2. women who insist on ordering one drink at a time in bars, usually a coke/ diet coke
  3. people who film chants and / or the crowd on their phones at matches
  4. Tories
  5. being asked 'so how long have you been a vegetarian, is it a moral thing' every time I eat out
  6. cockney reds

Walking behind someone who is more concerned about who they are texting, they then stop in a doorway to type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.