Should the club name the stadium after Pep when he goes?

Before Pep I suggest Sheikh Mansour ibn Zayed Al Nahyan should have a statue in the City Centre for the vision he had and the investment he made the jobs and the wealth he has creted and his role in the rebuilding of Manchester......without this no Pep or our Golden Age..... in 100 years time people will see it and think wow I wish I had lived back then!

I think stand would be more appropriate. A stand that is occupied by us and no away fans.

A statue is a must.

The stadium?

No the city should be renamed

Pepchester

The main benefit of this is when those clowns from Trafford MBC make one of those 'Welcome to Manchester' posters (they still don't get it, do they?), they will have to change it to Pepchester.

Another benefit being that the occasional Yonner won't be calling town 'Manny' any more.

Aguero is next in line to have something significant named after him.

Never understood the calls for Aguero to be seen as the priority for this kind of thing. He contributed no more than Vinny, Ferna and Dave. Yes, he scored the 93:20 goal which topped off everything and he was a great goalscorer but Dave, Ferna and Vinny (and sometimes Yaya) ran the team on the pitch for close to a decade. They all have a strong claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.