Should we allow Bridge to leave

kismet

I think we shouldn't. As Kolorov adapts to the pace of the Prem compared to the pedestrian speed of Serie A, he has been taken to the cleaners a couple of times by wingers. Ok going forward and may get better defensively.

The back ups are all not genuine left backs, eg Zab, Boet and Lescott. I think with us in such a good position we should keep him till the summet.

Boeteng has not attained the heights of the world cup but with games should come good. However fullbacks are our worry position.

kismet said:
I think we shouldn't. As Kolorov adapts to the pace of the Prem compared to the pedestrian speed of Serie A, he has been taken to the cleaners a couple of times by wingers. Ok going forward and may get better defensively.

The back ups are all not genuine left backs, eg Zab, Boet and Lescott. I think with us in such a good position we should keep him till the summet.

Boeteng has not attained the heights of the world cup but with games should come good. However fullbacks are our worry position.

That's wayne bridge summed up!

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think Bridge is a solid left-back. You rarely see a cross come in from the right when he plays and he gets forward well. Can't see he's that much worse than Kolarov.

Back to wumming then, PB?

;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think Bridge is a solid left-back. You rarely see a cross come in from the right when he plays and he gets forward well. Can't see he's that much worse than Kolarov.

Rammy Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Back to wumming then, PB?

;-)
No. Once again I'm quite serious. Of all the players who get stick, Bridge for me is one of the better ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.