Should we allow Bridge to leave

Of course he'd be allowed to go, there are at least 6 players that we would realistically play as left back before picking him.

without a shadow of a doubt.

he could do a job at somewhere like West Ham but is nowhere near up to our standards.

Zabaleta and Kolorav are both a massive improvement (in different ways) and I'd even drag Boateng over before playing Bridge.

Possibly the worst crosser of a ball I've seen at City.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think Bridge is a solid left-back. You rarely see a cross come in from the right when he plays and he gets forward well. Can't see he's that much worse than Kolarov.

That's bollox - just watch next time he plays (which you'll be able to catch on ITV's Championship round-up).

Bridge is rubbish. Kolorov and zab are much better at LB boateng and lescott are awful at LB but still good back ups for CB and RB. Bridge wants to play football and seriously we will need the whole defence out for him just to get 5 mins at the end. Also he is one of the highest paid LB in the world so he needs to go

Never had a problem with Bridge tbh. OK, maybe not good enough now for where we wanna go but he's nowhere near as bad as most people on here think. You don't get anywhere near Chelsea's first team squad for over FIVE seasons if you're crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.