Shouting down fellow blues

i have been a mancini defender but thought he got it badly wrong tonight, it seems that if your pro mancini most will never accept if he makes a mistake while the anti mancini lot will use anything to beat him round the head, this is just like the hughes situation again, why people cant judge each game/decision on its own merits is beyond me.

to me you cant pass oppurtunities by presuming something much better is around ther corner, others will disagree.

to me we have a large and capable squad and although its thin on the ground at this time due to injuries it wont be all season, there is plenty of time to rest players its only sept

Petetheblu said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nice post LT, I'm feeling that way tonight because I can't understand what happened tonight.

I can.

Lets start from the beginning and how the interview with Sheik Mansour and Mancini may have been.

(Sheik) Listen Bobby babes we want you to get in the top four, top four MUST be your goal and in turn it gets you another year in the hot seat.

(Bobby) But what about the Carling cup your highness?

(Sheik) Bobby Bobby Bobby...The Carling Cup won't make us into a recognised side and bring us the fame we really are trying to achieve.

(Bobby) But it will appease the fans who wait desperate for silverware.

(sheik) Bobby we want to win the League and the champions league, feck the Carling cup.

(Bobby) Okay boss...

I don't think we needed to make the sacrifice.

My thoughts on the team selection tonight was that Bobby made us unnecessary underdogs. And with Liverpool and Chelsea now also out it is even more frustrating. Its an opportunity wasted to have a decent cup-run that may have led to us ending our trophy draught.

As for my OP I agree it isnt all one-way. But I have seen too many posts now by decent and intelligent folk who have legitimate concerns about our manager.....who feel the need to apologize beforehand or make it clear they are only complaining about one aspect in a bid to avoid an avalanche of abuse from fellow posters.
They shouldnt have to apologize IMO.

Petetheblu said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nice post LT, I'm feeling that way tonight because I can't understand what happened tonight.

I can.

Lets start from the beginning and how the interview with Sheik Mansour and Mancini may have been.

(Sheik) Listen Bobby babes we want you to get in the top four, top four MUST be your goal and in turn it gets you another year in the hot seat.

(Bobby) But what about the Carling cup your highness?

(Sheik) Bobby Bobby Bobby...The Carling Cup won't make us into a recognised side and bring us the fame we really are trying to achieve.

(Bobby) But it will appease the fans who wait desperate for silverware.

(sheik) Bobby we want to win the League and the champions league, feck the Carling cup.

(Bobby) Okay boss...
Congratulations for such a pointless post. That conversation never happened. Nor anything like it. Mansour may have stated the importance of a top 4 finish yet at the same time i doubt he said....'Bobby, take the piss out of all the hard working Cith fans who travel to the game and field a ridiculous line-up so we lose'.......well.........it didn't did it?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
My thoughts on the team selection tonight was that Bobby made us unnecessary underdogs. And with Liverpool and Chelsea now also out it is even more frustrating. Its an opportunity wasted to have a decent cup-run that may have led to us ending our trophy draught.

As for my OP I agree it isnt all one-way. But I have seen too many posts now by decent and intelligent folk who have legitimate concerns about our manager.....who feel the need to apologize beforehand or make it clear they are only complaining about one aspect in a bid to avoid an avalanche of abuse from fellow posters.
They shouldnt have to apologize IMO.
The thing is Toma, generally the critics of Mancini use evidence based arguments, like mine which I base on from what i've seen since he arrived, yet if he does something good, i'll also point it out and give him credit. I gave him credit for changing certain aspects of our shape V wigan in 2nd half......Yet I am a fierce critic of his, simply because I don't see him utilising the tools he has at his disposal to their maximum effect......when he does i'll credit him..........but i'm still waiting and i'll certainly not hold back in my criticism of him.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.