Shouty stupid bosses.

city saint

with all the shite going on with priti patel and her staff kicking off got me thinking about some of my old bosses.
I always found the bullying shouty gobshites ended up with teams with shit morale and nobody going out of their way to help them which ultimately cost them there jobs when the big bosses sussed efficiency were well down.
the one I had that treated us like human beings lasted until he retired. and always said if you were fair with people they worked hard without being asked too. and in his experience not many take the piss if you don't set unrealistic targets remembering they wernt on mega wages ,he just wanted a fair days work.
whats everyone elses experience of bosses

Me and my bird were talking about this last night (she has all those business management degree thingy's ) specifically the old adage "Familiarity breeds contempt", I mentioned that my experience was very much like yours CS, the bosses who were fair, decent, friendly and actually joined in, when the shit hit the fan, we'd pull out all the stops and really turn up for them, the wankers, well, we'd either fuck them off, or do a shit job.

Good bosses are worth their weight in gold, many THINK they are, but they're not.

Noticed Bingo's getting a bit arsey now the wheels are loosening..!

Imagine he'd be a proper mardy, shouty twat if things aren't going his way..!

No wonder Dick van Dyke has downed tools and turned to shit..!

I used to be a department manager in a Somerfield store in Carlisle and the store manager was this big fat Glaswegian with a serious temper. If the store didn’t look up to standards when we opened he would tear me a new one in front of staff and customers. One day he got me in his office and started having a go at me again and he was slamming his balled fist into the palm of his other hand over and over. I swear I thought he was going to twat me there and then! He drove me to a breakdown and I quit. It’s weird to think how in the 90’s that kind of behaviour wasn’t monitored and bosses got away with whatever they liked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.