Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

The atmosphere on Sunday will be electric it got me thinking about other great atmosphers and Everton fa Cup 6 th round replay was the best I ever experienced

Can Ric or the Mods sticky the coach greeting info (posted by Manchester 33 ;-) ) at the top of the BM Forum page/thread. The more people that know about it on BM the better. Not everyone posts on or reads this thread. Thanks.

Can any of you who are in (OSC) branches pass the info on to your Branch Secretaries and ask them to post the info on their branch websites and social media pages

If you know of anymore City websites or City social media sites can you forward the coach greeting info on to them and ask them to get the info out to their members and readers.

We need a collective effort over the next few days to let as many City fans know as possible about the planned coach greeting on Sunday.

Thanks.

For those of you who want smokies, Manchester Fireworks in Sale have 3 pages of different smokies starting from £5.99. See info and link below. There are other shops in Manchester that sell smokies. Google it.

Smokies have been used previously outside the ground for the coach greetings. Please use them sensibly. Don't throw them. And don't throw bottles, which some idiot did at one of the previous coach greetings.

Let's make the coach greeting for Pep and the players loud, proud, colourful, and sensible. :-)

Screenshot-20220517-111727-2.png

smoke-bombs-and-flares-c-42.html

Last edited:
Can Ric or the Mods sticky the coach greeting info (posted by Manchester 33 ;-) ) at the top of the BM Forum page/thread. The more people that know about it on BM the better. Not everyone posts on or reads this thread. Thanks.

Can any of you who are in (OSC) branches pass the info on to your Branch Secretaries and ask them to post the info on their branch websites and social media pages

If you know of anymore City websites or City social media sites can you forward the coach greeting info on to them and ask them to get the info out to their members and readers.

We need a collective effort over the next few days to let as many City fans know as possible about the planned coach greeting on Sunday.

Thanks.

For those of you who want smokies, Manchester Fireworks in Sale have 3 pages of different smokies starting from £5.99. See info and link below. There are other shops in Manchester that sell smokies. Google it.

Smokies have been used previously outside the ground for the coach greetings. Please use them sensibly. Don't throw them. And don't throw bottles, which some idiot did at one of the previous coach greetings.

Let's make the coach greeting for Pep and the players loud, proud, colourful, and sensible. :-)

Is there a simple image advertising this that can be easily shared on social media for impact? I'm a member of lots of City Facebook pages and I'm not seeing anything there. I'm happy to share something.

So, a great thread titled "show of support before Aston Villa" becomes a stick to beat ourselves up again. This isn't just directed at you, there have been plenty of other posters who have chosen to bring it down before it's even happened. We are our own worst enemies sometimes.

How about we forget this shit for now and concentrate on what's good about our support.

Sigh.
the title was before the villa game, didnt say anything about that, but we all know that what i said could/ will happen,

Is it easy to get flares into the ground? Do the decetors the stewards use when searching detect them? Don't wanna bring one in, risk getting caught and then not being allowed in
If it's the Wembley stewards outside and you talk with a Scandinavian accent you can pretty much bring anything in to the ground and behave like a twat. Assuming you aren't and they won't be outside then I would be very careful as I am pretty sure pyros are prohibited.

Thank you. There are far more fans who support us. But there does seem to be the odd person here and there (mainly on Twitter) who really despise us for some reason. I’ve never met one in person, though.
It's a form of attention-seeking. In a random group of people there will always be at least one, a forum is a platform for it, attracting other 1%s Sad, but it is what it is, like kids throwing stones at fire-engines, or adults booing players "taking the knee" (on second thoughts that's more than attention-seeking) .
Ignore them and carry on, for the many not the few. 'Umans eh, what are they like ? ffs.

Is there a simple image advertising this that can be easily shared on social media for impact? I'm a member of lots of City Facebook pages and I'm not seeing anything there. I'm happy to share something.

Good shout.

Can anyone create a digital flyer advertising the coach greeting, including the place and time (info posted by Manchester 33) that can be shared across City fan websites and City fan social media websites?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I love this,

I've been looking at getting a box of 25 EG18s delivered before sunday, These are the Largest smokies you can order without a license (lol).I'm looking at buying in bulk to save in shipping cost for eveyone having to order their own. Is it a terrible Idea to take these down and give them out to those who are sensible and looking for them, I will most likely ask for a tenner to recoup some of the cost of buying (they are 15 quid from manchester Fireworks).

I'm really keen on creating a great atmosphere for when the players arrive, It would be great if Pep and the boys need hazmat suits to get off the bus ; )

Let me know what you think

1652785546445.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.