Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Large parts of our fanbase have become what we used to rip United for. It's what too much success too quickly does, it's clearly bred entitlement and dampened the fire in some people's bellies.

Our away support has become some of the worst in the country. I recall Leicester and Villa being good, plenty of singing for 90 mins, even if it was the same song over and over again. If you look around you though, most of our fans are just stood arms folded expecting the next goal. We can't really knock the 1894 group, at least they're trying to add to the atmosphere and out of their own pockets too.
"Our away support has become some of the worst in the country"

What a crock of absolute shite.

"Our away support has become some of the worst in the country"

What a crock of absolute shite.
I’d say our away support has become one of the best in the country. Pep has alluded to this on more than one occasion recently too.

I went to Leicester away and Leeds away and both were outstanding from our lads and lasses.

I’d say our away support has become one of the best in the country. Pep has alluded to this on more than one occasion recently too.

I went to Leicester away and Leeds away and both were outstanding from our lads and lasses.

....and acknowledged by the majority of fans of the opponents as well.

This seasons aways have been the best I can remember (possibly helped by winning 14 of 'em) and as we've got to the business end of the season its been off the scale.

Never understand why some people are so miserable. Bring flares, flags and defo pitch invade in my opinion - but if you don't fancy it, then don't. But don't moan about the other side doing so, they're only doing what they reckon will create a better atmosphere. We're about to (hopefully) win the league again -- just enjoy it --

Instead of dicking around with flags, banners and tifo, put that effort into singing and rallying other singers.

The organised fun makes for a great photo for social media, but does fuck all for the atmosphere. It’s organised cheese.
1894 already put more effort into singing and rallying other singers than anyone else. We also do flags/banners/tifo/campaigning. We’re capable of multitasking.
Thanks for your shitty post though. I’d like to see what you’ve contributed the last 10 years? Probably fuck all, other than criticising other fans’ efforts.

1894 already put more effort into singing and rallying other singers than anyone else. We also do flags/banners/tifo/campaigning. We’re capable of multitasking.
Thanks for your shitty post though. I’d like to see what you’ve contributed the last 10 years? Probably fuck all, other than criticising other fans’ efforts.
Well said. Why not sound and look fantastic at the same time? It's not hard to shout and sing whilst waving a scarf or flag in the air.

Large parts of our fanbase have become what we used to rip United for. It's what too much success too quickly does, it's clearly bred entitlement and dampened the fire in some people's bellies.

Our away support has become some of the worst in the country. I recall Leicester and Villa being good, plenty of singing for 90 mins, even if it was the same song over and over again. If you look around you though, most of our fans are just stood arms folded expecting the next goal. We can't really knock the 1894 group, at least they're trying to add to the atmosphere and out of their own pockets too.
Our away support this season has been the best it’s been for years.

Away support shit? Have a word. Wolves famously have a shit away end, but their fans were on Twitter after the match saying we dispelled the myth that away fans can’t create an atmosphere because they’re all spread down one side.

Instead of dicking around with flags, banners and tifo, put that effort into singing and rallying other singers.

The organised fun makes for a great photo for social media, but does fuck all for the atmosphere. It’s organised cheese.

I know 1894 aren't the be all and end all of the atmosphere inside the Etihad because chants are started by other people in other parts SSL1 and other parts of the ground, but I'd love it for just one season if 1894 retired all the banners, flags, displays, and gave up starting chants at the back of 115. Let's see what the general atmosphere would be like then.

But if you think you can contribute more or do any better to improve the atmosphere on match days, go for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.