Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Manchester33

In his interview after today’s game vs West Ham, Pep said

"I can assure you something. In one week our stadium will be so loud and we will give them all our lives, and they will give us all their lives, for 95 minutes. It's an incredible privilege to win one game at home to be champion."

"I encourage all the people, all blue people in Manchester that day, go to the streets go to the stadium, because we are going to give everything to win the PL, I am pretty sure about that."

It’s up to us fans to respond to him. No excuses. Get to the Etihad in numbers. If you’re lucky enough to have a ticket get down early. If not, come anyway and watch the game in town.

The plan is to welcome the players to the stadium. We will line the road near City @ home up to the main reception. The bus should arrive around 2:15pm.

Get down blues. No excuses.

Let’s do the welcome at the stadium gates, let’s follow the bus down to the entrance and cheer them off the bus, let’s get to our seats early in the ground and off the fucking concourse, let’s get our songs going pre-game in the stadium, let’s make some noise all game, let’s not have that end-of-first-half/start-of-second-half silence we always have, let’s fight ’til the end, stay til the end and get behind the boys all the way for the win!

Pep should have a word with the coach driver and GMP. If they don't allow the coach to slow down or to stop it will be over in a flash.

Need to get it all over social Media. The branches need to get it out on their websites, Facebook pages, etc. Otherwise there will be 200 again spilling out from Mary D's, blocked off by GMP as the coach speeds by.

Every fan should be encouraged to bring a scarf to wave as the teams come out. Or the club should provide them, one on every seat.

We did it at a derby years ago at the Etihad and I always thought that was our best ever “display”, everyone circling scarves above their heads.

It’s the only video I could find, doesn’t do it justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.