Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

Not for me tbh, waving at buses is a bit Scouse cultism for my personal tastes, but as long as nobody decides to brick the opposition vehicle then crack on and good luck to them.
PS I must have missed it but I haven’t seen any arrests reported since the finest minds of Merseyside Police launched their latest high level ‘investigation’ into the cult’s attack on Madrid’s bus. Just an oversight on my part I’m sure, they did a great job investigating the previous attack on City...

Not for me tbh, waving at buses is a bit Scouse cultism for my personal tastes, but as long as nobody decides to brick the opposition vehicle then crack on and good luck to them.
PS I must have missed it but I haven’t seen any arrests reported since the finest minds of Merseyside Police launched their latest high level ‘investigation’ into the cult’s attack on Madrid’s bus. Just an oversight on my part I’m sure, they did a great job investigating the previous attack on City...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619424871267.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619424871267.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 212
Its not for me but it's a great idea for our younger lot. A section of our fanbase has made great sacrifices over the last 13 months so if they want to have a bit of fun, and in doing so give the boys the support they deserve, then so be it.

Respect social distancing but more than anything, be loud and proud.

Its not for me but it's a great idea for our younger lot. A section of our fanbase has made great sacrifices over the last 13 months so if they want to have a bit of fun, and in doing so give the boys the support they deserve, then so be it.

Respect social distancing but more than anything, be loud and proud.
Agree with that mate. The team deserve it - especially if we are champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.