Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

Ok so I've not started a thread on here for years and only pop in on rare occasions these days but thought this was worth sharing with everyone. I know there is a similar thread so if the mods want to merge i understand but thought i didnt want this losing amongst other posts.

I had a chat today with one of the first team lads, im not revealing names so either take it on trust or not. The players loved the coach welcome on Tuesday night against PSG and were fist pumping back to the fans. He said it made a big difference to the whole squad and they were buzzing when they got to the ground. Asked about the PSG coach did we welcome that and I said from all I've heard we didn't and nothing was thrown. So keep it that way Blues because the players dont want it.

He asked me why we don't do the Poznan anymore and the players all thought it was brilliant and when we all return they would like to see it again so we should all bring it back if only on those big occasions.

So a big thank you from the boys in Blue, lets do it again, stay safe be proud and be good if Chelsea pass by.

We can’t be doing a socially distanced Poznan, we’d look like a back to front scouser....hey hey hey

I had seen that a first team player was out at a driving range today so no reason to doubt you and yep bring back the poznan, can't beat a Wembley poznan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.