Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

Brilliant pictures but I notice the Police.
More there and some in proper riot gear than at the Swamp on Sunday.

The Policing on Sunday was an embarrassment, pity the Officers who were there.

Tuesday looks fantastic though.

Why dont you post anymore you were one of the best and most interesting posters on here?
Thank you thats very nice of you to say so.

A number of reasons really, this place gets adictive and soaks up your time. I have a small but growing business of my own, my wifes parents needed more care and attention and have now both sadly passed away and now my own ageing parents require more of my time so rhe past couple of years any spare time became a premium.

Then you get out of the habit of posting and yet you're always tempted when you jump on and read certain things. My work got me involved with some of the players and then your judgement changes and you don't want to get involved in certain topics.

I do miss posting stuff and i miss some of the older names and one in particular i need to go and see soon (think of you all the time Bill even though I've not been in touch).

Anyway maybe i'll hang around a bit more this time and throw my hat in the ring more often.

I do miss posting stuff and i miss some of the older names and one in particular i need to go and see soon (think of you all the time Bill even though I've not been in touch).
If you do see Bill send him my regards I sat on the same row as him in block 211 before his illness forced him to move. Smashing bloke with a wicked sense of humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.